KRAFT PAPER LAMP SHADES - LAMP SHADES
KRAFT PAPER LAMP SHADES - ORNAMENTAL SHADE GRASSES - AWNING FOR CAR.
Kraft Paper Lamp Shades
- Kraft paper is paper produced from the chemical pulp of softwood processed by the kraft process. It is strong and relatively coarse. The grammage is normally from 50 - 135 g/m2. Kraft paper is usually a brown colour but can be bleached to produce white paper.
- Paper made substantially from any kind of sulphate (Kraft) pulp.
- kraft: strong wrapping paper made from pulp processed with a sulfur solution
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
Kraft Paper Pages
The pages of my guest book started out as Kraft paper cardstock. This one didn't get any embellishments, other than the "old paper" stamping technique. Each envelope is also "aged" with the same ink.
Work in Progress
Getting organized is hard, expensive work. I managed to spend the whole weekend buying and organizing, but it was well worth it. I'll show details later, but here's what I've got so far. I love it.
wooden window shades
mary j blinds
bed canopies for sale
bamboo blinds sale
electric blackout blinds
cambria drapery hardware
carefree of colorado awning replacement parts
Post a comment